While it may be possible to set up some sort of voting mechanism,  I
don't know if it is strictly necessary for this Yahoo! ban issue.  If
you feel it is necessary to do strong authentication, such as using
the Debian voting system, we could certainly set something up.
Personally, I hate being required to log on to a web site to vote, and
rather enjoy the Condorcet voting that Debian has established.  It
probably should be up to the Secretary to establish ballots and run
votes.  I just want to get the ball rolling so we can drop the whole
Yahoo thread.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/