I'm starting a new list too!  It's called
yahoo-tclug at whoreallygivesaflyingrip.com  for discussions on whether we
should allow yahoo, new competing listservs, and any discussions on why
those first two topics suck or are spam.

This is why threaded mail is so nice, just click the little minus and
the whole thread just goes away!  Thank you thunderbird.

--j