Better yet, if I just unsubscribe, it will all go away.

I have lurked on this list for about a year, learned a few things, followed
some interesting threads, etc.  I have been using linux for a few years and
still have a lot to learn, but I really don't need all of this crap and
politics.

The idea of banning an entire domain because of an infection five years ago
seems ridiculous and archaic.  If you want a list that is a closed club for
long-term members and linux users, I think that you have it.  You are
definitely turning off the newcomers and potential converts.

UNSUBSCRIBE

David.

PS.  All of the cool people are banning AOL...  ; / >