On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 08:27:53AM -0500, Wayne Johnson wrote:
> Fine.  Take your mailing list and shove it.

With you so far.

> Anyone want to join me in another mailing list.  One with fewer Nazis?

Wayne, you are a nice guy. Bob is a nice guy. I don't know what put
you over the top, especially since a couple of days passed since Bob's
reply, but it can't be good. I believe some apologies are in order.

florin

PS: Since you haven't got enough people to care about your motion, what
makes you think you will get anybody to subscribe to any other list?

--
If we wish to count lines of code, we should not regard them as lines
produced but as lines spent.                       -- Edsger Dijkstra