I'll just say that we should either allow free e-mail accounts or not.
Choosing one or the other individual ones is not really effective.
Yahoo sends out the most spam as it is one of the largest e-mail
providers around and probably has the most forged e-mails as well.  But
what would be a more interesting statistic is SPAM per capita versus
other solutions, I'd assume it is either lower or equivalent.

I'm just going to put myself in the camp of: Ehh, why not.  Lets just
open it up and see what happens.  My earlier comment was mostly based on
the fact that the request was either on the day of or right after that
big worm went through there so the timing was rather humorous.

Perhaps we should only allow people with interesting domain names like
packetgod.com or j-yo.com.  And only if they are running decent mail
software like Postfix or Qmail, none of that exchange or sendmail junk.
(Flame on! Just kidding, it was a joke!)

--j