Could you please be more specific on what you mean by spam issues?  Are you saying you are receiving bonafide emails from yahoo accounts, or that you have a yahoo account and are receiving spam.  I have a honeytrap yahoo account and I've never received any spam mail on it.  As far as it having sourced spam, are you looking at the reply to address or the header?

Now much spam a yahoo account receives is of no importance to this conversation.