On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 02:26:28PM -0500, Yaron wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Henrik Hudson wrote:
>
> > It's more of a religious thing. Although, ATI makes okay Linux drivers..they
> > have nil support for BSD (my preferred OS) and I just like backing Nvidia.
>
> Yeah, but if you're not going to use acceleration, and you're using the
> xorg drivers... those works just fine on ATI. I've got Linux/X on my
> ThinkPad and heck, 3D is pretty fast, too.

The X1K graphics drivers are not supported by either free or closed
source drivers at the moment. Unless you really need high performance
drivers, stick with Intel embedded graphics.

florin

--
If we wish to count lines of code, we should not regard them as lines
produced but as lines spent.                       -- Edsger Dijkstra