Hi!
I've been using fluxbox for a couple of years.  I like it, but I'm itchy
to try something else.  Some things in fb "don't work" and the basic DIY
support/community is so-so.  Gnome makes no sense to me and full-blown
KDE is too much of a pig after using fluxbox.
I'm asking the list because an sf search on "window manager" gives *3379
hits.  *And the first few pages are indeed window managers.  I suppose
I'll go look at their home pages, but I'd appreciate any suggestions or
capsule reviews from luggers in the TC.  (The candidate must play nice
with kdelibs so I can Rosegarden and K3b. )
Thanks! Have a great day!
Bob!*
*