  From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Chuck Cole
  Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:29 PM
  To: Mark J. Kroska; TCLUG
  Subject: Re: [tclug-list] OT: cable modem and cell questions - update

  That works like a charm!!!   Thanks a bunch!

  None of the off-shore Linsksys technical support people could answer
any technical questions I had about stand-alone cable modems, and a
high-level factory-resident support person was unable to identify that
such a web screen existed when I asked directly about it!!  I spent many
hours on the phone trying to get real info.

  Be forewarned that even high-level technical help from the Linksys
factory may be ignorant or incompetent these days while they were
excellent in the past.

  Chuck