  From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Mark J. Kroska
  Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:20 PM
  To: TCLUG
  Subject: Re: [tclug-list] OT: cable modem and cell questions - update

  Did you know?
  I have the same *un-numbered* version of Linksys and one day I
stumbled on the diagnostic screen.  You can't change any settings, but
you can view the current signal strength and speeds, etc.
  On mine, it's this IP: 192.168.100.1
  If you try to hit this with a web browser from the client side, the
diag screen should show up, along with those numbers you're looking for!
  Good luck,
  Mark

  Mark J. Kroska
  Director of Web Services
  KDV Technology and Consulting Services, Inc.
  Direct      320-258-6412
  Helpdesk 320-258-6426
  Main       320-251-7010
  Fax        320-251-1784
  mkroska at kdv.com
  http://www.kdv.com
  "NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
then delete it. Thank you."

------