On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Dan Drake wrote:

> I'm teaching a math course for elementary school teachers, and today we
> told them about Reverse Polish Notation, just to make them think about
> order of arithmetic operations.
>
> It would be nice to actually own an RPN calculator, so one could show
> students that this isn't just an abstract curiosity. Does anyone have an
> old RPN calculator that they would sell me, or know where I could get
> one?

It's been a long time, but I worked selling calculators in a store 30
years ago!  I'm pretty sure that RPN was the approach taken on all HP
calculators, but I guess that changed over the years.  Here's an excellent
web page:

http://www.hp.com/calculators/news/rpn.html

It provides a little web-based calculator that you can use to practice
RPN.

Mike