There are many RPN calculator software emulators around.  Some with
source.  Probably some of the old DOS and Windoze ones have been moved
to Linux.  Just try Google.  My old HP-35 may be worth too much as a
collector item...  I have HP-15 and HP-16 and HP-12 as well.   Many
folks have the HP-12.  Pawn shops often have various HP models.

Chuck