Not a question, more a point of conversation--
Of course there are sites that are simply so ignorant as to offer .wm*
as the only way..  we know what to do with that, right?  Use Windows or
don't bother.   Or write an exceedingly polite nasty-gram.
Now, YouTube and Google Video have come ahead as options for the Linux
using minority.   For we who can reliably use Flash, that is.
RealPlayer is coming around in one way I'd like to point out:
I didn't do anything to my Real installation, but suddenly I can stream
c-span radio.  This is a big deal for me.  AND, being a Firefox user, I
was super-surprised to find that I can watch C-SPAN archive videos by
just, duh, try Konqueror.  Not bad.
C&L videos in .mov format will go fine IF I shut down Firefox and open
them with VLC after download.
Any other success stories?  Failures?  Frustrations?

BobH   =B-|)