Hi all,
  I don't know if anyone else out there is playing with an nslu2, if you
haven't heard about them they are a $80 linksys box w/ 2 usb2 ports and
you plug in usb drives and suddenly have cheap NAS.... but of course, it
runs linux, and can run modified firmware and run full blown debian,
gentoo, and others. Anyway, since the dang thing is underclocked from
266 mhz to 133 mhz on purpose (? heat maybe) one surface mount resistor
needs to be removed. I don't want to break the thing. I mean, I can
solder but surface mount scares me. Anyone in town done the mod and
could I pay you to do it / buy you a beer?

Nick

"All unix, all the time."

http://npt.ath.cx