I cannot get this to work, I'm getting the following error in my
apache log:

[Sat Jul 08 11:49:03 2006] [error] FastCGI: access for server (uid
-1, gid -1) failed: read not allowed
[Sat Jul 08 11:49:03 2006] [error] FastCGI: can't create dynamic
directory "/tmp/fcgi_ipc/dynamic": access for server (uid -1, gid -1)
failed: read not allowed

/var/log/messages didn't have any policy errors listed, and here is
the context of the fcgi_ipc directory:
[root at euclid tmp]# ls -Z /tmp
drwx------  root root root:object_r:httpd_tmp_t        fcgi_ipc

I'm using the default targeted policy that comes with FC5, with some
additions to allow PHP to connect to my mailserver port and send out
registration confirmations.

Does anyone have any experience with SELinux?  I've never used it
before a couple of days ago, and I really don't want to have to
disable it.

~jay