Yes, as a clarification

'Good' Features
         (things like no ports blocked, good Customer service, Usenet, etc)
Unneeded features
         things like AOL; spam blocking/security software/etc. We use
linux exclusively, and deal with security/firewalls ourselves, don't
need the ISP to do it.

I didn't realize the pickings were slimmer down in Dakota Country. I
will check out tcq.net Kraig (thanks for the link).

                  -jordan