Hello Jordan,

I've had tcq.net for an ISP for about three years now.  We get the 256K
DSL from Qwest for $18/mo in addition to the most basic phone service we
can get -- since they kicked us off the party line ;-) ...

I've had no complaints about TCQ.  They're inexpensive ($10/mo -- if you
pay $120 annually).  I don't know about features -- we use the email and
internet access and I haven't ever asked them for anything special.
Never had any problems with restrictions on what I want to do.  They're
a local company, and they've been easy to talk to when I've had (only a
few) technical questions.  So, at least for basic, home user
requirements like mine, I'd give them an "A".

Kraig