On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 10:41:59AM -0500, jason reynolds wrote:
> Does anyone have experiences to share about IBM Rational ClearCase software.
> Good, Bad and Ugly? I have heard of some stability issues from a friend who
> has used this software before.

You will pay a boatload on software -- don't skimp on hardware and a
couple of really good Clearcase admins. Without them, you will have
terrible performance and will lose lots of time in downtime and just
plain waiting for things to happen.

Don't do it unless you really have to have it (~ the boss wants it)
and can afford it.

florin

--
If we wish to count lines of code, we should not regard them as lines
produced but as lines spent.                       -- Edsger Dijkstra