I've used high pressure air (150 - 200 psi) directly from an air
compressor quite a bit... I did so reluctantly and on old hardware at
first, (I was worried about static too) - but I've never had an issue.

Its amazing how much dust you can dislodge from the insides of a power
supply with high pressure and large volumes of air.

If you don't have an air compressor, I would go with the small air tank
that you could fill at gas stations.  Or, if you are really tricky, you
can refill the compressed air cans with a good rubber tipped nozzle from
a air compressor.

--
Daniel Armbrust