On 1/31/06, Bob Tanner <tanner at mn-linux.org> wrote:
> Maybe third time will be the charm?
>
> Current web site is static and entry into making changes "high". So, I put up
> Zope in the hope of getting more community involment. It totally flopped.
>
> Got a couple volunteers to help with Zope and get a framework in place, but it
> again totally flopped.
>
> So, I'm back :-) Pitching a CMS for tclug, this time Drupal. Comments?

Drupal is great for community-based websites.  The local PHP user
group's site uses it.
http://tcphp.org/

Keep in mind it's not the technology but the _people_ who make the
website what it is.  No matter what tool you use, if no one bothers to
participate the website will always flop.  This is a problem amongst
any user group.  Everyone want's a cool website using the latest tools
but no one is willing to put in the time to keep it up to date.

scot