I have a Linksys WRT54G wireless router/switch coming off of my satellite
modem, which goes into 2-3 machines. I have an older PII 350 MHz that I
would like to turn into a hardware firewall. Can I put it between the modem
and the Linksys on the "internet" side of the Linksys, or do I have to put
it between the Linksys and the rest of my machines? I would like to keep the
Linksys in the loop since it of course has extra firewall capabilities in it
already.
   Second question is what do you guys recommend I use as a firewall, I have
RH Fedora Core 4 but it seems there are other "hardened" SELINUX versions
out there, any input is appreciated.

Jesse