Hi,

Sorry to clutter the list with this. My recent postings to the list generate an autoresponse saying that I am not a member of the list and my message is awaiting moderator approval.

Why is this? Do I need to go to an installfest and learn a secret handshake or something?

Just curious.

--
Steve Linabery
B94B C3C7 8A27 FF09 3C9D  E992 5A20 2492 D5F5 EE51

This electronic message transmission contains information from the sender's organization that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:"