On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 04:47:00PM -0600, Andrew Zbikowski wrote:

> However you partitioned your disk.

I just want to make it clear to anyone who has been reading this thread that I am *not* repartitioning anything.

My current setup is FC3 on one device, Win98SE on a second device. I am replacing the Win98SE HDD and installing WinXP on a shiny new HDD with the other drives disconnected (because I am superstitious about Windows, I don't even want my other drives on the bus during the install). Then I will reconnect the FC3 disk and get things booting. Then I will connect the old windows disk, dump that drive's contents (12GB) onto the FC3 disk for storage, and then use the old windows disk for transfers between WinXP and linux.

Thanks all.

--
Steve Linabery
B94B C3C7 8A27 FF09 3C9D  E992 5A20 2492 D5F5 EE51

This electronic message transmission contains information from the sender's organization that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:"