Twiki is not bad if you don't have to set it up. Just don't try it with
certain versions of Apache2 (all, maybe), it has major issues rendering
pages.  I actually liked the namespaces, it allowed us to share the public
information without showing the proprietary data about our system.
Unfortunately our twiki is deprecated since we switched to rhel3 (ew) and
apache2, in fact today we basically got the machine DoSed by a couple of
googlebots(my university's and google's decided to crawl it today)  We have
now switched to dokuwiki which has allot of nice features: php, flat file,
namespaces, mediawiki syntax, and AJAX(pretty blinking lights for the powers
that be).

-Ryan