I seem to be finding a lot of conflicting views on whether or not to
put swap in a RAID1 array or to stripe them using something like this
in fstab:

/dev/sda2       none            swap    sw,pri=1        0       0
/dev/sdb2       none            swap    sw,pri=1        0       0

Any thoughts on this issue?  I had assumed that putting swap in the
RAID and having one partition (say /dev/md2) as the swap partition was
the way to go but some netizens argue that this is a performance
problem and that if one drive goes bad it'll still boot ok even though
one of the swap partitions is dead.

Also - I'm in the process of copying the partitions from my primary
drive to a new drive and when I run cfdisk, /dev/sda1 is shown as
"Dell Utility" - is this something I should try to mirror?  I'm not
sure how to do that since it doesn't have a mount point.  Right now I
have a partition for it on the new disk but it'll be empty and only
exist on the first disk.

Thanks,

Josh