On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Clayton Smith wrote:

> edit: if there are still issues and it is modprobe'd successfully etc
> run "sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg" (this was the only thing that
> was really fucking me up)"

That's ther sad part. After I beat it up for a loooong time I actually got
it to load and run and everything, the logs show that it's working.

But it stll won't give me DRI or fast OpenGL. And you /know/ how
important that is for a MythTV box.

I've got it working perfectly with an nvidia card right now, but I'd love
to not have that supernoisy video card fan in my otherwise SILENT media
computer.

-Yaron