Boot Linux, mount your Windows partion, poke a round a bit in the ICQ folder
for a file containing the ini file... failing that it's probably in the
registry, so I say use wine to start your icq installation, change your
password, and walaa back to super l33tness.

It should be fairly straight forward (well mounting the filesystem should be
easy, both fat32 and ntfs partitions can be mount read only, fat32 can be
mounted read/write and I believe that NTFS now has write support in the
kernel).

--
Jonathan Kline <jonathan.kline at isaidno.net>