Garage Sale today.... Tried to give it to a LUG, but no one returned my
email. There loss is your gain.

I have two computers in parts that are at our garage sale. My wife is making
me get rid of the linux boxes "...to downsize our footprint."

PIII 750, Celeron 333a slot 1 (great for overclockers), two Voodoo 1000 with
SLI interface (now popular again with top end video cards), various memory
sticks, 15" HP monitor, ATX Tyan MOBO, Creative X-gamer sound card, Geforce
4 video card, enhanced keyboard (I have most of the
documentation/drivers/cd's on all this stuff.) I will see what else I can
find.

Only thing missing is the hard drive. Stop in and ask for the computer
parts.

1931 Johnson St NE, Mpls, MN

If you use the pass phrase "I forgot my Tux." My wife may give it all to you
FREE. She really wants it gone.

--
Chad Nordstrom

"I meet devils every day...  I do not have to go to the Crossroads." - BB
King