Scanning outbound emails can be any MTA such as Postfix with Spamassassin,
Clamav, or whatever you choose. HTTP activity could probably done via squid.

There are several commercial appliances/products that can more or less do what
you want but it sounds like you're looking for an OSS.

I am not aware of anything free that will tie everything together exactly the
way you want out of the box but I imagine there are apps/front ends and what
not that could be used to help you get where you're going such as webmin.
Squid and Postfix are fairly easy to setup and configure in their own right.

As for commercial products, depending on your budget, you could look at a
Lokbox http://www.loktechnology.com/ (OpenBSD based).

Good luck