[Note: This reply could have gone anywhere in this thread, I just picked here
because it was convenient.]

At the risk of prolonging a discussion that probably shouldn't be prolonged
I'll recommend "Free as in Freedom" for anyone who hasn't read it. I was in
the camp that found RMS a little more than a distraction. Then I read FaiF
and developed a new respect for him.

It's available online at: http://www.faifzilla.org/
Follow the Faifzilla 1.0 link for the text of the book.

Jack

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com