I've had success with growisofs burning DVD video. I've never tried it with
data, but I assume it works the same. My only problem has been that
growisofs can't tell my burner to work at 8x speed.

If you have built your ISO, gnome-baker has also worked for me. I think it
is a front end for growisofs.