M-Audio supposedly actually writes drivers for Linux for some of their
cards.  M-Audio cards will deliver a far better sound quality on the input
channels than any consumer-level card.

I've never attempted to use the M-Audio drivers, but they are listed on
the driver download page on their site.

http://www.m-audio.com

Mark Courtney

http://www.MarkCourtney.com