Andrew Zbikowski <andyzib at gmail.com>  wrote:
> Is it any good?

It's a rack.  How can it be good or bad? ;-)

> Can it hold a nice Dell server (if the Dell server has the right
> rails...) Can it be dissassembled? :-D

Standard 19" cabinet with a door on the backside, spacers on the
front.  Its not threaded and needs the s-nut inserts in order mount
anything.  I'll include what I purchased for it.  It's wired for 220
volt, so you may want to add your own 120 volt power strip.

I do not think it can be disassembled, though I haven't tried.

> I'm kinda looking for one that I can ship out to our LA office...

Might be expensive to ship.  It's heavy.
--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/