I use Firefox since it is reasonably consistent between Windows, Linux
and the Mac. I'm using a couple of plug-ins to block ads, block flash,
selectively block Javascript and so on that I'd be hard pressed to do
without.

I used Opera for a while a couple of years ago but haven't used it
lately, but it did a pretty good job. At the time it was the only
browser doing tabbed windows and it offered saved sessions and preset
sessions. I had it set up to open the dozen or so sites I checked the
first thing every morning.

Both offer fairly quick development cycles with lots of new features.
And if you have to work on other platforms, they're both available for
Win/Lin/Mac.

--rick