FIRST: I apologize to Erik for the tripple post.... I mostly blame gmail for
the double email, but I'll take part of the blame for not hitting Reply-ALL.

The pager service is for our customers to call us in case of an after hours
emergency. If there is a simple homebrew solution for this that's great, but
I need reliability, I need it idiot proof, and I have little to no time to
invest in it.

I also don't think an email solution will work for all of our customers
since many of them don't have/use email. Sad, I know.

I would rather it be hosted offsite by another company because if our
location is having problems than chances are our homebrew solution would
also be having problems.

thanks.