I'll second for visi on support.  They helped me get Solaris 8 up same
day and tought me a couple of tricks in the process.  1 email.
I have not once been blown off or bullsharted by them in ~6 years.
They're still agile, but they're big enough to have some push/shove when
dealing with Qwest.  That's .02USD from someone
who'snotgoingtoswitch.Imighthavetogobuyanewkeyboard,however,becausemyspacebarjuststoppedworking.dammit,janet.reboot