From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Jason Sievert
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 1:10 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] DSL isp

Hello all, I am looking for recommendations for a new ISP.  With this large
bank of brain trust I figured that this would be a great place to start.  I
just found out that I have DSL in my area and comcast has annoyed me for to
long.  I am new to DSL would like to here thoughts on experiences with
providers in the metro area.  Right now I am debating between VISI and
IpHouse.  Same price so I am just looking for features and experience.  Any
other ISP suggestions are welcome as well.