The default, base Bittorrent software installs quite easily, IIRC (I use
Azureus personally, haven't used the core client in ages) Or else you could
contact Blizzard about their customized version (their updates are all
deployed via Bittorrent; a individual download app that includes the BT
client, and .torrent in one executable)

In fact...someone should figure out a way to do this,
automagically...hrm....

I can pitch in on the BT side of things, if you need another seed or a
tracker (How big is this file, anyways? I've got 100GB+ of bandwidth I'm not
using each month, might be able to throw it up, depending on size. Or at
least be a mirror (perhaps get several set up, and do a round-robin system
to mirrors, like the Mozilla Foundation does?)

Keith Bachman
Bnac.biz <http://Bnac.biz>