Chad Walstrom wrote:
> Erik Anderson <erikerik at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>How savvy are your subscibers?  Seems like this would be a good use
>>of bittorrent.  Get several (~10) core people to seed the torrent
>>from their home broadband connections and then send a link out in
>>your newsletter to a page on your website explaining how to install
>>bittorrent and how to start downloading the video.
>
> +1!!!  This is EXACTLY what bittorrent was designed to do.  Serve
> large files on limited bandwidth.

i would truly love to be part of a bittorrent-like open source video
solution.  for it to be approachable for our audience, it will need to
be click-and-play.  i can visualize it.  but probably the packaging
still needs a bit of development..

Greg Whitley Mott
IT Coordinator
NonviolentPeaceforce.org