On 10/23/05, Chuck Cole <cncole at earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

I agree.  Some / a lot of people like to be able to spit out the raw
data that makes up the report and a spreadsheet is the most useful
format, especially if your data is numberic in nature.  In other
words, the report may look like a spread sheet or may look completely
different, but has some method to export the data that makes it up
into a spreadsheet.