On Tuesday 29 November 2005 22:33, Niels Gott wrote:
> Anyone working on pvr projects?  I just got my mythTV set up working, and
> it's got some interesting quirks.  Curious if anyone has experience with
> it, or if there are other projects worth exploring.

I've got a Frankenstein-ish PC set up with Fedora Core 4 and a Hauppauge
PVR-350.  I'm stuck using a Voodoo 5 for video out, because my builtin video
won't talk to the TView correctly.  I've gone through quite a bit of quirks,
but in the end, I ended up setting aside a weekend day to
obliterate/understand them all.

Dave Carlson