I'm trying to limit access to a web site of mine due to some abuse. I
want to allow all connections, except those originating from a
particular IP, which I want to require authentication from in order to
access the site. I would block the IP address outright, but I have
some legitimate users coming from it as well, I've tried the following
with no success. Any ideas anybody has would be greatly appreciated.

#       <Directory /foo>
#               AuthUserFile /bar/.htpasswd
#               Order allow,deny
#               Allow from !evilhost.com
#               AuthType Basic
#               AuthName "Due to abuse, Connections from this host
require authentication"
#               Satisfy any
#       </Directory>

-Tom Johnson