I forgot to mention that I copied over a few key configuration files from
the old drive to the new server. Files like sendmail.mc, imap.conf, and so
on.

I'm getting a message from Thunderbird: You have received an invalid
certificate. Please contact the server administrator or email
correspondent and give them the following information:

Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate
issued by the certificate authority. Please get a new certificate
containing a unique serial number.