On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 10:06:46AM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
> Anyone happen to have some Qlogic QLA2200 FC HBA's (with the copper
> interface) sitting around that they want to get rid of, or know of some
> place that sells them cheap (<$40/ea, I'm hoping)? I need 4-5 of them to
> play with for my personal servers.

Do you have any links/references/howto on using Fiber Channel? I was
interested in the same thing, but I did not find any good references.

Example questions:
   - what kind of cables do they need?
   - do I need a switch? if not, how do I chain them?

Thank you,
florin

--

Don't question authority: they don't know either!