I know this has been discussed a bit in the past here, but I couldn't
find very many opinions/gotchas/recommendations/etc on them.
So...I'll bring it up again.

I'm looking to set up a nocat-esque captive proxy system for our
wireless access points here at work.  Has anyone set up systems like
this in the past?  If so, did you implement nocat?  Some other system?

>From my research, there seem to be two major contenders in the OSS market:

NoCatAuth (http://nocat.net)
and
ChiliSpot (http://www.chillispot.org)

Any others I should be evaluating?  I guess my only requirements are
that 1) users authenticate via a webpage and 2) either radius or
OpenLDAP can be used as the auth backend.  I haven't started playing
around yet with these systems...I'm just trying to do a bit of
homework before I dive in.

Thanks!
-Erik