Hey all,

I've been running apache2 on a debian machine for a while now. Works
really well. A few weeks ago, I added mod_ssl and a (self-signed)
certificate and started running an SSL-enabled instance.

Ever since then, 6:24am on a Sunday morning, Apache dies.

Now, obviously something's trying to stop and restart it for some reason,
but since there's now a passphrase for the SSL instance, apache can't be
started from a non-interactive script.

The thing is, I have /no/ idea what's doing it. I looked through all the
logs, and all the cron files, and none of them even mention apache (except
Apache's own log saying it's being shut down).

I've looked in /var/spool/cron and /etc/cron.*, and there's nothing. I
grep -i'd fro apache, and nothing. Anyone have any suggestions on where to
look?

-Yaron