-----Original Message-----
From:  Nate Straz
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:21 AM

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 05:45:07PM -0600, smac at visi.com wrote:
> Would that be a <shameless plug> ;oD

Yes it would. :)

You don't have to do anything with the TiVo, but some rabid fans might
try to get you to change your mind.  :)

Nate
Rabid Tivotee

and nail until I stayed home on maternity leave and watched every
episode of M*A*S*H), as well as 40 hour one for the kids' movies and
educational programming and a 70 hour one for my husband's movie habit.
I love watching my shows when I have time and without commercials and
catching the 6 am weather when I get up at 6:15!  I find myself wishing
my car radio had TIVO so I could replay NPR stories that I catch in the
middle.

Sell it quick or you too will be corrupted!  LOL.

Dana

A little learning is a dangerous thing,
but only to the person who mistakes it for a lot.