On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Yaron wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Adam Maloney wrote:
>
>> Maybe you'd change your mind if you watched some women's billiards? :)
>
> Is Allison Fisher still playing???
>
> /haven't watched Snooker in since moving to the US

Yes, but all of her TV appearances are 9-ball.  I assume she still plays
snooker, but nothing that makes it onto American TV.  I wish it did.
Accu-stats has 3-cushion videos for sale (I can run of 4 points now!), but
no snooker :(

Fisher and Karen Corr have been flip-flopping 1st and 2nd place for years
in the WPBA.  The final match in all of the events are almost always
between those two.  In what I think was the last WPBA sanctioned match of
2004, Corr was in 1st only by 30 points.

I have a lot of Loree Jon Jones paraphenelia (autographed cue and glossy),
but only a Fisher poster.  I'm thinking about going down to IL in Aug when
the tour is playing there and (hopefully) meeting some of them.