On Monday 28 March 2005 11:31, Bob Gilbertson wrote:
> I've been using the Epson CX5400 multi-function at home over a year.
> Mandrake had no problem with either scan or print setup.  Standalone
> B&W or color copy is a bonus.  Been happy with it so far.
> Don't remember if I use xsane or kooka to access it.

Same here - the scanning and printing both work great (I use xsane).  I don't
think you can pick it up at a retail outlet anymore though.

--
-dave

Dave Carlson <dave at math.umn.edu>

Systems Administrator
School of Mathematics, University of Minnesota
http://www.math.umn.edu

PGP/GPG Fingerprint:
C3D0 9962 1E98 B742 132D  0E1A CE11 7C4B 5309 97A7
(visit http://www.gnupg.org for more information)