Linksys cards are a bit of a problem with Linux, the WPC11v.4 should
work but I've not heard of anyone NOT using the NDISWrapper to get it to
work. The NDISWrapper uses an emulation to run the XP driver, LOLROF.

Linux uses a 4k stack (memory stack) while windozes uses a 16k stack
(minimum 12k stack)
So you have to install a kernel that runs a 16k stack, (to run these
cards you reduce performance of the Linux memory manager).
Then install the wrapper and the latest XP driver for the card.

I'm using FC3 so...
This is where I found the instructions.
http://www.amirboroumand.com/tech.php

I haven't completed the installation at this time, I don't know if it
will work.
I have installed a 16k stack kernel on my test laptop.
You could use the software on linuxant.com it's $20 I don't know
anything about it.

Sam.